Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name and email address, which may be used when you download white papers, reports or other information from the site. In addition, your name and email address may be used in our reply to your request for contact on the “contact” form on the site.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic, may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible white papers, reports or services that may be available to you from www.businessdisputeclinic.com. Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services or white papers/reports that may be offered.
Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or white papers/reports may be the most valuable to clients.
Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic and/or our website;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.businessdisputeclinic.com and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 646-487-1166
Mg O’Hare Law, The Business Dispute Clinic
11 Broadway Ste 615
New York, New York 10004